Writer/Artist: Jiro Matsumoto



"There aren't many revolutionists left these days, but the word still has a nice ring to it. I originally wanted to draw a 2 volume series about revolutionists and had enough material for it, but didn't get to draw it because the page count wasn't sufficient. But I'd still like to do it if I get the chance. Anyhow, the poem at the very end in the last frame was nonsense. She finally realized that she has no ability as a writer.

A story set in a country like the former USSR. I love Russian movies. They make me really sleepy (especially Tarkovsky films), but after I watch them, they stay with me for some reason. Incidentally, I find girls who speak Russian cute. They sound like cats. I actually had that in mind when I drew this story. Also, I tried to focus on the setting rather than the story and put together the various key points in a series of images for fun. I really enjoyed drawing this."



Story & Art: Jirō MATSUMOTO / 松本次郎

Length: 1 volume (finished!)

Genre: Drama / Fantasy / Erotica



Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/127511538/COMIC_Revolutionist_in_the_Afternoon.cbr

1 Comment:

  1. Anônimo said...
    Thanks a lot for this wonderful post! Jiro Matsumoto is probably my favourite manga artist, just love the style and stories! I'll check out more of this blog later on :)

Post a Comment





Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds and moded by Sirius.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.